Ça d'école (6-11/12-18 years old)
- Location: Outdoor fields - Claude Robillard Center
- See the fields plan below
Date: Saturday, August 26th, 2017
Parents are welcome to cheer in the stands.
Parking is available (see the yellow area on map above).
- The tournament will not be canceled in case of bad weather.
A snack will be served, but no meals, bring a meal for after the competition and a bottle of water. Restaurants near :
Vending machines in the Complexe sportif Claude-Robillard
Patate rouge (755 Boul Crémazie E, Montréal, QC H2M 1Y5)
Tim Horton's (790 Boul Crémazie E, Montréal, QC H2P 1G3)
A & W (8400 Ave Christophe-Colomb, Montreal, QC H2P 1X3)
- Sportwear is compulsory to participate in the tournament. Please bring an adapted clothing for the temperature. Ideally a team wears the same jerseys color and brings a jersey of another color (ex : Red and White).
- As the competition will take place on synthetic outdoor terrain especially, players can wear cleated shoes, but this is not mandatory. Otherwise, they must have their running shoes.
Sunscreen and a hat.
Choose the appropriate age division:
- Fields : Baseball fiels num. (little field)
- Schedule: 11 am to 3 pm
- Duration of the game: 1st half (14 min), half (2 min) other half (14 minutes)
- Discs: 6-12 years: Official disc of Discraft J-Star 145gr
- 4vs4 format (mixed 1 guy + 1 girl + 2 players)
To register, contact Claudine at email@example.com or 514-303-4048 ext:10
The division 12-18 years is part of the Circuit québécois of ultimate 5 against 5 U18.
- Synthetic field and Jean-Martucci Park
Schedule: 9 am to 4 PM
Discs: 13-17 years: Official disc of Discraft J-Star 175gr
Ultimate 5 vs 5 rules
- Fields plan
Under 5 years old it's free!
For children between 6 and 12 years old, prices are $4/1 day or $7 for the weekend.
For youth between 13 and 23 years old, prices are $15/1 day or $20/ for the weekend.
This event takes part in the festivities around the 375th anniversary of Montreal ! We invite you to share your interest for the Championship weekend by follow the facebook event!
See you there!
|Plan Mini (1) Ça d'école.jpg||725.8 KB|