Last update : August 24th
AUM is happy to offer for the very first time a corporate league. This initiative has for objective to give a full package to groups of workers who wants to play Ultimate this summer.
This leauge will offer you the chance of interacting with your fellow colleagues and with members of different companies while practicing a physical activity.
- Beginning of registrations : Monday March 29th at 3PM
- Registrations deadline : Monday April 11th at 8AM
- Payment deadline : May 3rd at 4PM
- League duration : 13 weeks
Important things to know
- Game format : Mixed 5 vs 5.
- Level of play : Begginers / Intermediate
- Priority of registration : Spots will be given according to the moment of the registration. All team registered for the 2016 league will have priority for the 2017 corporate summer leauge.
AUM has created a specific corporate membership for that league. It gives acces only to the corporate leaugue. It's include in the price of the registration.
Deadline : May 9th
All teams must have a minimum of 10 players in their roster (6 men 4 women). Altough, we suggest you to have 12 players on your roster.
All players must be employes of the same company. Some exceptions can be made, but they must be approuve by the AUM employes.
All teams must name 1 captain that will be responsable :
*If you want to make your own jerseys, it's possible to reduce 120$, their price, of the league fees.
You also have 10% off all orders from our partner, VC Ultimate using the promo code AUM10.
12 tickets for the game Montreal Royal vs Ottawa Outlaws on Saterday June 11th at 7PM at Percival-Molson Stadium
All games at the same time and on the same feild
Registration to the Festival du cône orange (recreative tournament) on July 30th 2016 at l'Institut universitaire en santémental Douglas
Overview of the corporate league offer
5 vs 5
|Feild||Dates||Level of play||
before April 25th
from April 26th +
6:30PM to 7:30PM
May 31st to August 23rd
|Begginers / Intermediate||1 350$||
To register, you must :
1) Create an AUM account to log in your account. To create an account, click here!
2) While logged into your account, complete the registration form below
3) We will contact you, by email, to confirm your place in the corporate league.
4) Make the payment by check to the Association d'Ultimate de Montréal at the 1334 Jean-Talon Est, Montréal, Qc H2E 1S1 before May 3rd at 4PM.
For more informations, contact Philippe / firstname.lastname@example.org / 514 303-4048
|Ligue corpo 2016 Classement.pdf||187.97 KB|
|Ligue corpo 2016 Horaire.pdf||198.83 KB|
|Ligue corpo 2016 Résultats.pdf||201.13 KB|