Become an AUM member
We would like to inform you that membership fees have increased for 2016. This change is due to an increase in the per member rate charged by the Fédération québécoise d’ultimate (FQU) and Ultimate Canada (UC). Even though there were a few rate increases by the FQU and UC since 2009, the AUM membership fee has remained the same. To continue to offer the service that you expect from the AUM, we were obligated to adjust the rates for 2016.
We thank you for your understanding and we wish you a great ultimate year for 2016.
Are you aware of all the incredible advantage that comes with being an AUM member? Sponsors, insurance, services, and so much more!
The AUM team
The membership is available on our website! To renew your membership, log in to the site using your profile, and click here. Please be sure to complete all of the steps (including returning to the AUM website at the end of your transaction!)
What are the advantages of being an active member?
There are many advantages! For instance:
- Membership is valid from January 1st to December 31st of the current year
- Access to all the leagues and tournaments organized by the AUM
- NEW - A medical insurance in case of an injury during an ultimate activity (fill in the accident report)
- A personalized log in to our website, our online league management system and our forum
- Client services managed by three permanent employees
- A telephone hotline to answer all of your questions (514) 303-4048
- A Board of Directors and an Executive Committee working for you
- Free clinics for beginners and for more experienced players looking to improve their game
- Drop-in ultimate games led by competitive ultimate players
- Many different social activities (party, Gala, etc)
- Receiving our montly newsletter
- NEW SPONSORS - Savings from our sponsors and partner organizations
- As a member of the AUM, you are automatically a member of the Fédération Québécoise de Ultimate, as well as Ultimate Canada
- ...and much more!
On-line payment is quick, easy and a receipt is sent to you automatically. You can also pay for your membership fee by cheque or cash, but it's best to do it early to avoid any administrative hassles for your captain during the summer.
- To become an AUM member, you need to agree with the AUM waiver.
HOW TO BECOME AN AUM MEMBER
If you were an AUM member last year:
- If you were an AUM member last year and you remember your logon ID and password, go ahead and click here to update your contact information and pay on-line or by mail.
- If you were an AUM member last year and don't remember your logon ID and password, click here to have it e-mailed to you. Note that the logon ID and password will be mailed to the email address that you used to register with.
- If you were an AUM member last year, and you believe that your email address is invalid, contact us.
- To pay online, click here.
If you weren't an AUM member last year:
- If you weren't an AUM member last year, click here to register in the AUM player database.
- Remember to give your AUM # to your captain so that you will be put on the roster for the summer league.
- To pay online, click here.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.